Monday, March 29, 2010

Peace like a river...



Just wanted to make a quick post and let everyone know how great Eve's State meet went yesterday!!! She did so wonderful! She had such a good time during her meet and the whole time she was in smiles!!! She shined the whole meet and she scored higher than she has all year! We taped her ankle up and wrote Phillipines 4:4-8 on her tape.Above it I wrote, I've got peace like a river because since our lockin the other night at church she has been singing that over and over and over! One time she ran to the restroom and I went in there to see her for a second and she looked at me with her eyes all lit up and said "mama, I am having so much fun and I just keep looking at my verse and He is really helping me today, isn't he"? I thought we were going to having a shouting session in the bathroom, lol. What peace He gives us! She got 5th on beam and bars and 8th All Around! WOW!!! After the meet she just kept talking about how much fun she had and I could see that joy  that the devil tried so hard to take away coming right back! Praise Him!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Way to go EVE! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had so much fun last night! too bad we lost :( i miss you all very much .

    we still owe eve some ice cream!

    ReplyDelete