Friday, October 7, 2011

My new thang...

I have just joined a company out of Savannah Georgia that I am very excited about! Their a lot like Thirty-one gifts, they have really cute monogrammed items. Every price on their website includes monogramming, so its not extra. You can purchase the items online and put my code as the representative ( my code is"Shannon") and I will get credit or you can just get me your order and I can bill you for it through PayPal. I LOVE their lunch bags, laptop bags, market totes, duffel bags, cooler totes, book bags, backpacks (small bags for everyday use)luggage sets, wallets (love these),travel mugs, Bible cases, diaper bags. Their so cute!!! They make really good gifts for Christmas! You can also host a show and you get free stuff! Here is what you get when you host a show;

At home shows we also offer special discounts and bring our "bargain bin" along with us for even better deals!
We have GREAT hostess benefits! Included in these are:
-$50 of free merchandise just for hosting
-$20 for getting $100 in pre-orders
-$10 for each $50 in orders over $250.
-A fabulous 2 Cutie Patooties Hostess Gift! (usually it's a really nice wallet!)
We also provide invitations, either mail or email, and fabulous door prizes!
We will provide you with catalogs before the show for those guests who may not be able to attend, but would like to place an order.
I have attached pictures of some of my favorite items but you need to check out their website to see EVERYTHING!! The website is http://www.2cutiepatooties.com/







Let me know if I can help you in any way! I am super excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment