Saturday, October 22, 2011

Heaven is for real...

I read an incredible book the other week. It is called "Heaven is for Real". It's a book written by a father (who is also a pastor) about his son Colton, a 4 year old at the time. I can't seem to get this story out of my head. It was so realistic! I don't want to go into details because if you haven't read it you need to! I do want to talk a little about how in the story it talks about a little girl that drew a picture of Jesus. An amazing picture of Jesus!!! She is a child prodigy to say the least. Her mom was atheist and she was not brought up in church at all. She had never seen the inside of a church. Just looking at it brings tears to my eyes. Look at His eyes and the peace that they give. So comforting and loving! This picture is different than all other pictures that I have seen before of Jesus. Makes you want to run and sit in His lap and tell Him all your worries, doesn't it? 

1 comment:

  1. I will have to get the book sometime sounds like it would be good.

    Thanks R.L.

    ReplyDelete