Saturday, January 22, 2011

5 years of sweetness...


A couple of weeks ago we celebrated Jasy's 5th birthday. I have had some technical difficulties so I am a behind on posting. My computer croaked-I mean dead- dead as a doorknob, never coming back-so I was without for a while. It didn't help either that at her birthday party I was just taking Pictures left and right  (I got some great shots too) and then when I got home I realized that I didn't have a memory card in my camera! Eve had took it out and put it in her new camera that she got for Christmas. I about died!!! I quickly remembered that my nephews girlfriend (my lifesaver) had took a few. Whew!!!! She got them to me this week so I couldn't wait to get my babies pictures. I felt so bad! My mom took a few too so when I get them from her I should be good to go.

We had a good time at her party. She had a ballerina party, and all the girls got tu-tus, wands, and pearls to wear. I wanted to make cute little sandwiches in cute shapes, but she wanted hot dogs, lol. So we had those. It was between hot dogs and sweet potatoes, so at least the hot dogs won. Don't know how many kids would eat sweet potatoes. Jasy just loves them to death! Of course she loves pretty much anything! We had a delicious cake and the lady did a bang up job on it! So cute! We then had a puppet show for the kiddos. Princess Pig and Ballerina Bear had to get ready for their dance recital coming up! They had beautiful costumes that they changed into. Princess Pig got a little excited and she danced right out of her dress-and her ear, but the kids thought that was hilarious so it worked out. lol. Ballerina Bear was more conservative. Can you guess who Princess Pig was? (Thanks to Julia for making the puppets last minute for me and making their costumes too) Just love that girl! We then went out and released her balloons and she made a wish. She later told me that her wish probably wont come true bc so far they haven't! Oops! I think from now on she will have to tell one person her wish that way they can come true every now and then. We didn't invite many people, just wanted to have it small so I could enjoy it more. She invited one friend then just her cousins.Still can't believe that she is already five! Where does time go? I am just happy that I had another wonderful year with my sweet, darling, Jasy-Poo! She is a gift from above and I am so lucky to have been chosen as her mother! Love you-girlie!

No comments:

Post a Comment