Monday, January 3, 2011

Time is moving forward...

I hated to see Christmas end, it is my favorite time of the year! We had a wonderful Christmas! Couldn't be more blessed! Jason got a little under the weather right at Christmas and is still hacking his head off, but he is feeling so much better! Eve is battling a sore throat that just won't go away so we are taking her to the doctor today to have it checked out. Jasy has had some nasty head junk going on and her eyes have been filled with a nice surprise in the morning. BUT I am happy to report that I have been healthy as a horse! That's good considering, right?! The girls played so nice together and I enjoyed watching them  to be able to spend much needed time together. When "life" is going on it just seems like they never have that time to spend together with Eve's homework, school and gymnastics schedule. I have grown attached to staying at home again with the girls so I did NOT want to go to work this morning!!! I think Jason caught on to that bc he had the coffee pot ready for me this morning with a little note that read "it's ready for you, I love you". I guess he knew that I would need some caffeine to make me happy.

New Years was great too! We spent time with our family and just had a good time! I love the little time that we can all be together! We also got a fun surprise on our garage door on New Years! A pair of Big Ole' Granny Panties with "Welcome to 2011" written on them! It was too funny! Not sure who welcomed us into the year with some "draws", but I have my suspicions, so be prepared people, lol. :)

I am excited about starting the new year! I plan to read my Bible through this year, pray more than ever, get more involved at church instead of everything else, exercise more and take care of myself better (so I will be a healthier/happier mom/wife), help others more, pay off some much needed debt, and last but certainly not least, get our family moving forward to the wonderful things that God has for us!!! I am excited and ready to start making things happen! Time is moving forward and I want us to do the same!  I want to make more time for Christ this year instead of shuffling Him around my schedule and time I want to shuffle things aroung Him the way it should be!

Do you have time for Christ in your new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment