Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Jasy's green thumb

Look at my little gardener!! She LOVES to work in the garden! Her Nannie and Papa let her help them plant their garden last spring and she had a ball! She absolutely adores tomatoes and eats them like you would eat an apple. She wants them for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Her Uncle Dale and Aunt Addie, gave her one of their tomato plants that they planted and she took care of it all by herself this summer! She watered it daily, put miracle grow on it (with our help) and reminded us to dust it with seven dust when need be. She even made it a "blankie" to wear so it wouldn't get scared outside in the dark, lol.
She was thrilled beyond words when we came home from vacation and she had loads of green and RED tomatoes on her plant!! She screamed at the top of her lungs and ran in out of breath and said "I have to call my Addie and tell her all about my plant!" I am so proud of her and her little green thumb! Wish I had one.





1 comment:

  1. what a cutie!

    Thanks for the sweet message I defintely need it! I'm walking my buns off I don't think I'll be gaining any weight ha

    Hope you're having a good day!

    ReplyDelete