Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wash day...







A sweet friend sent me this in an email and I thought it was too good not to share...
Monday WashDay Lord, help me wash away all my selfishness and Vanity, so I may serve you with perfect humility Through the week ahead.




Tuesday Ironing Day Dear Lord, help me iron out all the wrinkles Of prejudice I have collected through the years So that I may see the beauty in others.




Wednesday Mending Day O God, help me mend my ways so I will not Set a bad example for others.




Thursday Cleaning Day Lord Jesus, help me to dust out all the many faults I have been hiding in the secret corners of my heart.




Friday Shopping Day O God, give me the grace to shop wisely so I may purchase eternal happiness for myself and all others In need of love.




Saturday Cooking Day Help me, my Savior, to brew a big kettle of brotherly Love and serve it with clean, sweet bread of human kindness.




Sunday The Lord's Day O God, I have prepared my house for you. Please Come into my heart so I may spend the day and the Rest of my life in your presence. ******************************************************




'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you Meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

No comments:

Post a Comment