Friday, December 18, 2009

Moo...


With the rush of all the plays, Christmas shopping and preparation, and the everyday hustle, I didn't get to write a birthday wish to my nephew Matthew!




He turned the big 20 on the 12th, and is officially out of those teen years. I can't believe it!!!!! I remember the day I found out that I was going to be an Aunt, I was only in 7th grade and I thought it was the coolest thing in the world to be 12 and an Aunt! I went to school and told EVERYONE! When he was born I have to admit, I was a little jealous at first bc he took all my spotlight for a while and I was no longer the youngest one in the family.But... I quickly got over that and fell in love with that adorable, dark skinned, beautiful baby boy!




Moo-I know that God has a special thing for you and I can't wait to see what that is! He is going to use you BIG! You are a wonderful person, and I know that you are going to do great things in the future. Keep going for Him and know that if I can ever do anything to help you or if you ever need anything, don't hesitate!




I love you so much and no one could ever fill your shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment