Friday, April 15, 2011

Shout outs...

 Shout out one: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY HONEY TODAY!!!!! 11 YEARS OF PURE BLISS!  Well...not "pure bliss", but definitely the best 11 years of my life!!!

 Shout out two: I am so happy today BC I can feel God working in our lives and I know that we are fixing to turn that corner! Ever since my last post, I have been focusing my worries and frets into brainstorming and work on Vacation Bible school. That has really helped a lot! I have gotten so much done in just those days and I am excited and pumped up about planning this with my BFF!!! (Shout out  three: to Andrea Herd!!!!) I went from earlier in the week feeling like I wanted to give up on things to feeling like I want to tackle more!! Weird, huh?! God is so good to me and I could never thank Him enough for always being by my side. Hearing every prayer, and working for me!

No, Jason and I aren't going on a trip like we had wanted, no expensive gifts for each other, not even a card might I add was purchased, but I think this might be the best Anniversary we have ever had! We accomplished so much together this year, we cried together, fought together, worked together, sweat together, rode the roads together (well separately but we both lived on the roads) and yet we found strength and hope in each other through everything. I am thankful for that. I am thankful for him. I am thankful for my life lessons making me who I am right now and the life lessons I will have tomorrow!

Shout out four: I am thankful for SPRING BREAK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shout out five: Hugs and kisses to all my peeps!!! Love you bunches-

No comments:

Post a Comment