Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday request...

So the hubby is on vacation all week and I have to work! I would love to be able to go somewhere just the two of us and chillax! Take naps, go for bike rides, chill in the hot tub, take naps, go out to a nice sit down dinner without getting up to go to the bathroom a hundred times, wiping mouths, wiping shirts, making Eve eat her dinner (yes Eve not Jasy), read, take long showers without being interrupted and intruded on, take naps, get massages. Wouldn't that be wonderful? But...it's not going to happen, not right now anyway. I have to work, Eve has school and then their other activities and Jason has school. He wasn't thrilled about the "honey do list" that I left for him. It has built up because he hasn't had time to get to anything with school/work. I took it easy on him though, honest! It's the stuff that I can't do that needed to be done.

Please remember Eve everyday this week in your prayers please. She has her first meet of the season this Saturday. This is the first time competing for her new gym. She is nervous but so excited! Remember God led us to another gym in the spring and He is really working there. I feel like God is trying to use Eve's gymnastics for His glory. I just can't put my fingers on it though. I do know that He is her strength, guide, and her sound mind. In church yesterday she wrote down some Bible verses and I found them in my purse last night. On the note said "please put these in my gym bag mom for my meet". It was out of Proverbs, "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me". Some more verses that I ponder right now are ...
 I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right paths.When thou goest, thy steps shall not be straitened; and when thou runnest, thou shalt not stumble.




Remember a special God filled lady, Agnes Duncan. She is not doing well at all. We went and visited her last night and I can tell that she is holding on for her families sake. Pray for her strength to hand things to God. I know she has done her part here on earth and now she has to let God handle the rest. Pray for her family. Her kids, grand kids and her Dear sweet husband.

Remember a man named Paul Beck. He found out that he has cancer and he needs God right now.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week and may God bless us all with the mind, strength, wisdom and opporturnity to do the best we can and do His will.

No comments:

Post a Comment