Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fripp and Shrimp time...

Tick, tock, tick, tock...1 more day until we are on Fripp time baby!!! I have been waiting all summer! I can already feel the sand between my toes and the wind blowing in my hair. We usually go to Edisto Island but we have heard such great things about Fripp Island that we wanted to try it out. I think it should be wonderful! This year our rental came with a golf cart so we will be traveling in style-whoo hoo , because this prego lady is tired! Gonna get me a good book and escape to no mans land for a week. When I come back I have to hit reality head on. The day after we come back I have a to go back to work, do late registration for both girls (since they will be gone the week of regular meet the teacher), I have a Doctors appt (the story of my life lately), Eve has an Orthodontist appt and gymnastics! Ugh... So I will definitely enjoy my week while I have nothing to do!

I am 13 weeks (tomorrow) and the baby is the size of a medium shrimp-about 3 inches long. Relates doesn't it, considering we are going to the beach this week! A lot of people say that I am not even showing at all yet but it's kind of weird this pregnancy. In the morning my belly is pretty much flat but my night time it's sticking out like a little cantaloupe. I guess it's the fluids in my body that I drink throughout the day? My weight is fluctuating too. One day I am up to 5 lbs gained and the next I am down to 2 lbs gained. I really think it's fluid crazy! No maternity clothes yet, although my waist is fuller and my pants are tighter in the belly. I just feel bloated and gassy all the time, lol. Oh the joys of being a woman! about 4 more weeks until we have our next ultrasound! Whoo-hoo, can't wait! Jasy told me that it will either say "girl" or "boy" on their bottom and it's hand written from God. :) So sweet!!!!
 I found the baby the cutest bassinet! It is white, with white lace fabric and it has interchangeable ribbon for girl and for a boy. Of course we have it up and Jasy stuck the pink ribbon on it. :)

I have been cleaning the girls closets out like a crazy woman! I sold all Jasy's outgrown clothes, her old backpack, her Leapfrog tag Reading system (bc "I can read now Mom"), Eve's too small tennis shoes and Eve's DS, case and games. I made $435!! Yay, beach money and back to school clothes money!!!! We are getting ready for a new addition you know, got to be cost savvy!


Well ready to get my busy day started. (not really but I have to) so until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment