Tuesday, March 6, 2012

We receive from God from faith...

I would lie to you if I told you that I do not worry or fear and that I always have 100% faith all the time. That I don't get discouraged or want to throw in the towel and quit. Things get hard and I get impatient and I want it fixed RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT! I have always been this way. Honestly I think we all are born this way. It is our flesh and it is born corrupt. BUT I do have to say that it seems like when I call out to God to help me, to show me that I am on the right path He always does. Yesterday was one of those days for me. As soon as I called out to Him, all got quiet, peace surrounded me and He showed me in His word that He is still working out all the details and that everything will be okay. If you have never experienced the feeling of God's arms around you, talking one on one with you, then I beg you to do so. So many people are troubled in this world right now, facing hardships, depression, turmoil. If we all would just stop doing what we are doing and turn to Him for guidance and self help what a better world this would be. I don't know where I would be today without Him. He leads me across each obstacle that comes before me. When I feel like theirs no hope and no reason to keep on, He always pushes me more because He has a plan for my life. The hairs upon my head He knows them all, He formed me in my mothers womb and knew then what He had planned for me to do. Fears and trouble might come my way but My Lord knows what's best for me. As I look back to yester years and see all the roads that He brought me through just to get me where I am today, I am thankful. We are who we need to be right now, no matter how we feel, because He loved us and He never forsakes us. We will always rest in His blessed assurance that He has it all under control! Isaiah 25

1-O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.




(The following is from my devotion today and I thought I would share)
ROMANS 5:1-2
All we receive from God is by His grace. We do not deserve it, and we are not able to earn it. It is a gift offered by grace.
But we must access it by faith.
GALATIANS 3:14 We receive through faith. Whether we are receiving the Holy Spirit or receiving healing. Whatever we receive from God must be received by faith.
HEBREWS 6:12 There are many promises in the Bible. If you want them to be manifest in your life, you must possess them through faith and patience.
MATTHEW 9:29
Do not let this discourage you. Rather it should encourage you. Although your faith may not be strong now, you can strengthen it by feeding on the Word of God. It is under your control.
God's Word is faith food. The more you read it, speak it, and hear it, the stronger your faith will grow.
SAY THIS: I will feed on God's Word and build my faith so I can receive all the blessings God has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment