Friday, March 30, 2012

Countdowns and rainbows...

It's here again! The countdown is over! Spring Break has arrived and is much needed! My girls and I are wore out mentally and physically and we need a break from the norm. We have planned another Girls trip this year during our break. My Mom, Aunt, Sister and nieces and my girls and I are ready to take the road by storm! What can we get into this year? Hmm... It's not going to be a long road trip like last year but better yet more relaxation! We are staying in a cabin in Gatlinburg for a few nights and catching some dinner shows, comedy shows and doing lots of shopping, sight seeing and just being together! I am so glad that my Aunt is getting to go with us this year. Her husband passed away this past year and I think this will be so good for her to get a way and cut loose with some girls. I am sure Jason is looking forward to having the house to himself for a few days too. Peace and quiet comes lightly in our house hold with us all there. Seems like when we are home that we are in a whirlwind getting to and from, trying to get things done. I know it will be nice on him to just come home to a peaceful house, and rest! I know he will miss us too though-bc HE LOVES US!!!!!!!!!  lol. Speaking of countdowns-Jason and I have our 12 year Anniversary coming up. Last year we wanted to go away for a few days and it never happened. This year, IT'S HAPPENING! I can't wait! We are going to Georgia for a little "Elan Escape" and we are beside our self. Long overdue and much needed! Did I tell you that the food is going to be UNBELIEVABLE?!

Keep praying for my Evie-she is still struggling mentally and needs your prayers. I can see her coming around daily, and God is working-Oh how God is working, but help us to stay focused on Him and stay on track with His plan. I am starting to see the end of the rainbow and it's getting close! Speaking of rainbows...lately I have been able to witness several beautiful rainbows. They are so rare but the last few weeks they seem to be everywhere! Truly remarkable!

No comments:

Post a Comment