Monday, December 6, 2010

Santa video and God to be the glory...

Found the cutest link to send personalized video messages from Santa himself!!! If you have small children then they are going to love it!!!! It's free and no obligations! Just like I like it! Check it out-
http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/watch/guest/PoqkpdT8CetCQmMpxw8bDA

Also, please remember Eve this week in your prayers. She has her second meet of the year in Greenville. I am not thrilled to tell you that it's on Sunday BUT we have prayed about it and we feel like we can look at it all negative or we can look at it positive. Maybe God put it on Sunday for us to be there for reason...We are going to still be able to make it to Sunday School that morning since it's a local meet so that makes it a little better. Believe it or not, I am at perfect peace! I am so peaceful and non worried that I actually keep forgetting about her meet being this weekend until I am reminded! That's never happened before! I keep thinking about a church sign that I pass everyday on the way to work.

"May I give God the glory for all things" (wording might be a little off, but that's what it means) We pray that our children give God the glory for all that they accomplish in their lives.

1 comment: