Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My babies...

At the beginning of the school year Eve won the title of Vice President at her school. She was thrilled! She got up in front of her school and gave her speech...well she did things a little differently. She wanted to do a rap and a back flip. So I said...go for it. It was the cutest thing ever!!! A wonderful friend helped come up with it for her! I was really surprised that she wanted to get up in front of so many people and talk but she has really started coming out of her shell lately.  If I didn't know any better I would say that she is growing up! She was asked to go to the district office meeting and lead in the pledge of allegiance one day, she read a poem in front of all the school and Veterans at the Veterans day program at school, and she is trying out for a solo at school in her honor chorus program. Where did that come from? They grow up so fast!!! I really want them to say young forever. It seems unreal! Jasy's gymnastics teacher mentioned yesterday about her being on team in another year and I about died!!!!! WHAT?!?! She is a baby!!! Babies can't do that sort of thing can they? She must be mistaken! I need to stop all of these ruckus!
(My sweet LITTLE Jasy)

No comments:

Post a Comment