Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Another name in the Book of life...

Heavens are rejoicing this morning! One of my uncles got saved this morning! HALLELUJAH!!! I know a lot of people, including myself have been praying for him for a while and thank God he made things right. He called my dad last night around 11:00 and asked if he could come over and talk with him. He said his heart was so heavy and he needed to make things right. He asked if their cousin who is a preacher could come over with him too. My dad hung up the phone and called their cousin and turns out that he was down the road from their house at a gas station getting gas. He had just left a revival. It took him 2 minutes to get to my parents house. When they got there they talked and read the scriptures. My uncle recited John 3:16 over and over bc he said that someone had told him that verse when he was just a young boy and he kept it in his mind for all these years. (you never know what you say to someone can stick with them for the rest of their life!) I can see my uncle Claude who passed a little over a year ago, having a good ole time when they called his name out in heaven this morning! Add Charles "Erby" Burrell to the Book of Life! My mom said that my dad was there until 4:00 in the morning having a good time. Please pray for my uncles family.  For his wife, his kids, his grand kids that  he can be a witness to them. GOD IS SOOOOO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment