Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Counting down to lots of exciting things...

50 more work days until maternity leave! I can't wait to be with my little man! He is kicking and moving up a storm and I am already so attached to him! He has a sleep pattern, and an aerobic time, lol. He is an active little booger! He loves to have his sister Jasy read to him and kicks the whole time. Eve tickles my belly and he can't stand that! She is already aggravating him, lol. He doesn't like if I get in the bathtub. He doesn't mind showers but baths are on his no no list! Don't know why. He loves salty foods, fruit and veggies! Doesn't really care for sweets that much. Loves steaks too! Eve swears he loves Kenny Chesney, lol. I think he likes all music really. He is already forming his little personality and it amazes me!

We are getting closer to working on the nursery! We got Eve moved upstairs and it looks so pretty! I will post pictures soon. I redone an old desk for her and it looks so good. She loves it! I modged podged and painted it and I really think it turned out nice. We are working on painting Eve's old room for Jasy now. She loves the pink! We even found where you can put glitter in your paint and she is in hog heaven!!! I can't wait to see it finished! Then it's on to little Zeb's room!!! Yay!!!! Super excited!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment