Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday tidbits...

Jason has his last day of school tonight!!! Oh yeah, it's my birthday!!! Oh yeah... he can cut grass!!! Just kidding but I am super excited to have him at home for a change, so are the girls!! Things have been a bit crazy this year. No more typing up papers until fall! Yippee!! I am also counting down until school gets out! 16 more days you know and 3 of those are half days! I can do it, I can do it! 4th grade has been a rather challenging year for Eve and I! She has amazing teachers that challenge them to the fullest and I am so thankful for all the hard work and effort that they have taken with those students. BUT...she has had 4 to 5 tests a week,  homework in at least 2 subjects Monday through Thursday and 5 projects this year!!! Whew.... all I can do to keep up with it all.  We study going down the road, we study at the table, we study getting ready, we study on the couch, we study in our sleep!!!!!!!! Between typing Jason's outlines, research papers, and Eve's tests, homework and projects you better believe that this Mama is smarter than a 5th grader now!!! Geez....

On another note...I was thinking earlier how random I am. I really am. I am not the ordinary mother/wife/person. Let me feel you in on the scoop on my daily dos;
  • I don't ever go to the grocery store. You can say I have a shopping assistant. Since Jason works in grocery stores for Pepsi, I give him lists and have him pick up what I need. Almost every morning I call him on the way to work and add to it. "Get milk, toothpaste, toilet paper, apples, etc". Isn't that nice?! I should be famous!
  • We eat supper at 3:45 every day. We have to. With Jason swinging by the house with just enough time to change and scarf down dinner, and Eve going to gymnastics everyday we have to eat early.
  • I tell Jasy that if she doesn't let me wash her blankie that it will grow legs and walk away. I am bad aren't I?!
  • I call the students at school by other kids names all the time. It's really hard to remember every child's name in the school!! I just tell them it's BC I am old and senile and that I can't help it. So most of the time I just call them "girlfriend" or "cutie".
  • I don't set my alarm clock myself. I let Jason do it BC setting my alarm clock depresses me! It's better to be "surprised" every morning when it goes off.
  • I'm always getting odd and end jobs to help pay our expenses. One time I assembled Angel magnets at home, I sold vacuum cleaners, I sold Party Lite candles, I instructed Kickboxing at a gym, I set up appointments for an Insurance company, and now my latest, I am posting ads for a local company who sells items for companies or individuals. They mainly sell for businesses that go out of business, or for people who are moving or cleaning out their garage who need to get rid of things. I found it online and it turns out that their daughter goes to Upstate Gymnastics with Eve and Jasy! I have been praying for God to show me something to help out) :) I havent' sold anything yet, but I just started last week. Aren't my jobs so random!? Here's their website-http://www.movethatstuffsc.com/ If you need some chandeliers, latterns, doors, desks, nursery furniture, pictures, microwaves, sinks, washers, wall art, chairs, lunchroom trays, etc-I might be your girl! :) Just saying... Who knows... oneday I might be delivering pizza to homes, lol.

Okay, that's enough for now. I just wanted to share some tidbits of why I think that I am so random!! I need my own show! lol.

1 comment:

  1. I am peeing my pants laughing at this! Assembling magnets.. I really about lost it! wow you so funny!

    I need a small desk and a chair that I can paint and reupholster! hook me up

    ReplyDelete